28 February 2007

And I think to myself....

what a wonderful world....

An unusually happy opening. But hey, I've had a good week. I went to see Dancing on Ice being filmed on Saturday and saw Take That LIVE! I went to Oxford on Sunday to see my friend Linz who is the most sensible and fun (it is possible) person in the world. And I love Oxford, I really really do. I was taken to see Swan Lake last night by my WONDERFUL boyfriend, who sat through it even though he really doesn't like ballet. And he bought me dinner. I am lucky :) And today I was greeted by such a happy band of dogs that one of them (I won't name and shame) weed on my foot. Oh well. At least they were happy to see me!

On another note, I have to do a presentation about my project tomorrow which is as yet nonexistant. Hmmm. May the waffle god be with me!

1 comment:

Liz Hinds said...

May the God of waffle be bountiful!