06 May 2006

Well, so here it is...

I started this blog so as to have something to do at work when it gets really dull, and also to be able to have a rant from time to time. And also, I suppose, to have a record of what I get up to on my gap year, and when I'm at UCL next year.
So, who am I? I'm Clare, I'm 22, I graduated from Durham University (Collingwood College) last year and as such am gap yearing again. I fill my time with working (temping actually, which is very dull), rowing for Weybridge Rowing Club and a little bit of acting when possible. Next year I'm off to University College, London to study for an MSc in Human Communication, which will hopefully further my career prospects, whilst also interesting me and giving me more letters after my name (I'm working on the alphabet). After that, who knows?
Maybe I'll work it out in the process of blogging...Answers on a postcard please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! You have no comments so I just thought I would send greetings from MMR...

Amy xx