23 November 2006

Ok, so cancel that

Yay for Liz, I've been tagged and don't have to get on with the essay (please ignore the profoundly stupid logic in this statement!)
Liz wants to know 6 things that are weird about me ("only six", says Phil (if he were here), "I can think of so many more!").
These are the rules:
1. Write six weird things about yourself.
2. Post this confession of the absurd on your blog.
3. Tag six other bloggers to do the same challenge.
4. Leave a comment on each of their blogs to inform them they have been chosen.

1. I am scared of wrists. No, I take that back. I am TERRIFIED of wrists. Just the underside of them, where the veins are. I can't look at other peoples, and I can barely look at my own. They make me feel physically sick, and I have been known to react quite violently to a purposeful showing of them "Oh you're scared of wrists? Like this...? (Shows wrists)". I can, however, touch mine, and touch Phil's, which must been there is an incredibly level of trust there. Oh I could do a whole blog about about wrists. Urgh.

2. I almost always sit on my feet or cross legged. In fact, I'm doing it now. It's possibly something to do with the dyspraxia that is rife in my family, but it also caused me great problems during "dissertation term" in Durham, as my knees would frequently seize up.

3. I am allergic to rain. No joke, it makes me itch if I get caught in a downpour and am not wearing enough clothing (i.e. shorts and t-shirt).

4. I make chewing/sucking noises in my sleep, loud enough to wake people up. I also frequently sleepwalk and talk.

5. I have a birthmark on my forehead (in the middle, quite large) which looks like a faint bruise. Apparently when I was little my parents thought I would always have to have a fringe. Now it's faded to such an extent that people don't normally notice it, unless I am tired (therefore pale) and stressed.

6. One of my eyes is green, the other is brown. It's subtle enough that people who have known me years haven't noticed it (until I've pointed it out). The green eye gets greener when I am upset/angry/hyper.

I could go on...That was worryingly easy to do!

Now I tag: Hannah, Amy, Shirl, Chux, Pete, Anna. (That list was harder to think up than the list of weird things!)

No comments: