08 August 2007

Tunisia...a month late!

I was uploading photos on to Facebook and I remembered I haven't posted about mine and Phil's holiday in Tunisia. Anyway, it's been almost a month since we went, and there is very little that is more boring than looking at other people's holiday snaps (well looking at all of them anyway), so I thought I would post a few choice ones here and be done with it!

I may be a bit quiet on the posting front for the next few weeks - thesis is due on 13th September, and I start work at More House on 3rd...Though having work to do has never stopped me blogging before...
Phil on the Salt Lake (Chott El Jerid)


















Me (L) and Phil (R) on
camels in the Sahara
(my camel was
called Alice,
Phil's was called Trevor)









One of the beautiful blue doors in Sidi Bou Said


















Some very funky shoes on a
stall in Sidi Bou

1 comment:

chux said...

i remember that place with the blue and white everywhere. Also if i recall they had a thing for birds cages their too??!!

i hope your fella kept an eye on you at all times with the rampant tunisian men!!